diumenge, 20 de novembre del 2011


RESTY

In the tall trees in the rainforests lives Resly. It’s a young gorilla although he had got some hair worn. At the first time, it seemed he had a bad temper. But when I approached him, he was sympathetic. He had wounds from struggles and traits.

Every day I went to visit him but one day I did not see him. I began to search, screaming his name, but he didn’t exit. After a while, I heard shouts of animals that came from the thick of the rainforest. Until now I had not ventured into the thick rainforess. After a while, among the big trees, plants, insects ...I saw where the noise came. It was a large site with large wooden cabins.

There were some men with iron and wood cages (depending on the animal).I stared there for a while, prepared to go if I saw Resty. After few minutes I saw some men carrying Resty: they carried him to another place. I followed them t


rying not to be seen. People looked at me very badly. When they arrived to the place, I waited to be alone with Resty. At this moment, he saw me. While, I tried to open the cage with some keys that I found on the table. When I got it, I left Resty free, and we went in opposite directions because they didn’t follow us. But shortly after I heard a shot. I supposed it was Resty, but I could not go back to search him. I suppose that it was the end of a good friendship. When I arrived to Barcelona, I wrote this story, the story that you are reading now.



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada